I imagine this has been discussed before, but I was not around at the time.
Our anniversary is next month. I'm 4 months out from DDay. I plan on telling her I do not want to celebrate the anniversary at all. Right now, I feel like I'll feel this way until the end of time. I almost burned our wedding album at one point.
I guess this is pretty much up to the individuals, but was curious how others handle it.
Guess the cheaters never stop to consider this, along with myriad other things, either.
Our anniversary is next month. I'm 4 months out from DDay. I plan on telling her I do not want to celebrate the anniversary at all. Right now, I feel like I'll feel this way until the end of time. I almost burned our wedding album at one point.
I guess this is pretty much up to the individuals, but was curious how others handle it.
Guess the cheaters never stop to consider this, along with myriad other things, either.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment