I am a 19 yrs old and have been married for more than a year. My husband is nice but his parents don't want us to be happy. My husband got a job in another state.before we were living with his parents.they treated me like trash. Now we have moved and they blame me partly for taking their son away. And the bitter part is he also thinks that I was the reason (half reason) he moved... his parents always come between us and brainwash him against me... I get upset easily and then get in fight with him... it looks like he doesn't care sometimes. He will either ignore me or will yell at me for few seconds and then becomes normal.. he was good before .always taking my side when I was right but since we moved he doesn't care anymore...I love him alot I just dont feel like he loves me the same way I do..we want to establish a good relationship but I m already heart broken ..I told him I couldn't take this anymore but I dont want to leave him.. I am stupid because I couldn't control my emotions... I dont have anyone here .. only he and me.. I am stressed and heart broken ...can someone please suggest some tips to make my marriage work? :(
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment