Pages

Search blog and web

My husband is lying to me

So a couple weeks back I posted that about having a stronger emotional connection with a friend than with my husband. I was advised to talk to him about it, which I did and ever since then he has been acting really strange. One minute he is super cuddly and romantic (not his style at all) and then the next he is standoffish and making snarky remarks. He doesn't want to talk about our relationship and keeps saying that everything is fine.

Mainly I think that something might be going on because he keeps lying about going to the gym. He drives off in the wrong direction and comes back with his gym clothes unworn. There was one day where he blatantly lied about spending all afternoon in the gym, because I was there. I didn't really know what to say to him.

Yesterday he was on the phone discussing plans with someone, I happened to walk in and he looked so shifty. Later when I asked him about it he said he was meeting a mutual friend of ours after dinner. I decided to text this friend and invite him and his wife over for dinner. My husband got his friend to lie and say they were going to watch some game together but it was clear that it was a cobbled together story.

When I mentioned this to my husband he said it was nothing and that I was being paranoid. I know he is lying to me about to me about where he is going and who he is with. Why would he do this unless it was an affair? I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment