Pages

Search blog and web

Affection porn

I'll stare with a definition and an example, hoping to find out what the rest of you kind folks do in this regard.

Memsters Unabridged Dictionary defines this term as follows:

Affection porn: Physical contact which produces intense feelings of intimacy without an explicitly sexual theme.

I'll start.

Front to back full body melt:
1. M2 knows I am present. This prevents a startle reflex. Spiking someone's blood pressure is hostile to any type of affection porn.
2. Right hand gently comes to rest on the side of her right shoulder.
3. After a brief moment right hand slowly moves forward as wrist, and arm gently slide over her shoulder - this lets her know I am coming closer.
4. Left hand is just a moment behind.
5. She slowly leans back as I am coming forward.
6. Our bodies gently come together and my arms are now fully wrapped round her as she melts back into me.
7. I deeply inhale the scent of her neck and her hair
8. The whole time my body whispers to her: I love you, I crave you, I'll protect you, You Are MINE.
9. And hers whispers back: I trust you, I love you, I submit to you, I am YOURS.
10. And for just a moment, the physical boundaries of our corporeal selves blur and fade and there is just one.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment