Pages

Search blog and web

Shy girl - what do you make of her?

  • Thread Starter

I work in a shop and there's this girl who works next door who comes in every day. She's pretty cute, but very shy, and she's not one of those customers who has much to say. Really quiet, especially compared to the other girls who work in the same place as her who are usually pretty chatty. But I noticed the other day, she was playing with her hair a lot when I was serving her, and I'm sure I saw her biting her lip. Another time she came in, she bought something with loose change and giggled when I was counting the shrapnel she gave me. Usually when I look at her, it's as if she's deliberately avoiding eye contact with me, and looking in the opposite direction to where I'm stood.

I'm not one of these people who thinks body language means one thing. Like, if a girl touches me on the arm, it doesn't always mean she likes me. But what do you make of this girl's behaviour?

Also, general tips about shy girls?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment