Pages

Search blog and web

LDR: boyfriend says I should move or we're over?

  • Thread Starter

We're both mid 20s, been together 2 years. I believe he is the one and want to stay with him.

When we graduated uni i moved back home and he stayed in the uni city (as that's where he is from). At this point we were over 4 hours away and it was hard. We stayed like this for 6 months until I got a job slightly closer to him (now around 2. 5 hours distance) and has been that way for around a year now.

Thing is, he has made it perfectly clear he would NEVER move. It's basically down to me now to move to him. He has a massive family and loads of neices/nephews/cousins who he doesn't want to miss growing up and he is close to all his siblings. I'm not particularly attached to home, but the thought of being tied down to that extent terrifies me. I always thought I'd live abroad or at least in a few other places before settling down completely. Plus, where he lives there are no jobs going... And it's not where I'd expect to live for the rest of my life.

Thing is,I love him so much and want to be with him, but I find this lack of compromise on his part strange.

Am I being unreasonable.. What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment