Pages

Search blog and web

He seems "perfect" in most areas but he's SO judgmental?

  • Thread Starter

Met an older guy (in his 30s, I'm in my 20s) recently who obviously has a thing for me. He's attractive, gets on well with people, we have interests in common like stamp collecting etc. He's given out a lot of signs that he likes me and is always hugging me etc.

Something really worries me though, even more because he's an introvert tho he gets on well with people and is nice to their "faces". He can be really judgmental about people/things behind their backs. He's very smart (he did Architecture and then a Masters, won a scholarship etc) but will say things like "Oh, X (our friend) is really bad at this" or "I hated that restaurant, the food was awful" when it really was quite good. I've said to him I don't like it and he does seem to tone it down if reminded but he has a "judgy" personality even if he doesn't show it.

I am kind of worried that if we got together he would judge me like that TBH. I am not perfect but he seems to have fallen for me too fast (possibly because I take care of my appearance and I guess guys are into looks) but I want someone who is more laid back, advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment