Pages

Search blog and web

Finding perfection?

  • Thread Starter

Well a couple of weeks ago I had posted about wanting to go out with a Chinese girl....

Well that happened and we instantly hit it off. She's more perfect than perfect itself. When we first met she was in awe and I was in awe of her, talked about anything and everything. I didn't even know her age until the second time we met as her age didn't even matter. She is perfect, she looks 21 years old and is actually 33 years old (even better for me! I'm 27 if you are wondering) with a body like a temple and features that just stand out which include her smile, her voice and her cute little ears.


Has anyone else experienced this feeling of finding perfection?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment