Pages

Search blog and web

Confused about 180

I understand the premise behind the 180, but have concerns about it backfiring. My husband of 15 years has decided to move out in a couple of weeks and "acting" as if I'm fine with it and moving on with my life is downright impossible. I know it is supposed to be a way to protect myself, but it comes out all wrong. This "separation" is supposed to be a way for him to put his life in perspective. I don't have much hope.

What I've managed to do is become withdrawn. I am in so much pain that I can barely even look at him, let alone talk to him. What has happened as a result is now he is doing the same. There is awkward silence except for the kids. I feel like I am pushing him away even further. I am not being "mysterious" and I am certainly not making him realize what he is losing. Help!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment