Pages

Search blog and web

BJ Mishap

My hubby ejaculated in my mouth when I was giving him a BJ this afternoon, despite what has always been a bright line rule and I feel disgusted, angry and disrespected.

My hubby and I were enjoying the last few hours of the holiday weekend in bed. We were engaged in routine foreplay. It took a number of years but I finally got comfortable giving my husband a BJ provided he didn't ejaculate in my mouth. I don't know if it was intentional, accidental or what happened but he ejaculated in my mouth this afternoon. I immediately started gagging followed by vomiting. I feel completely disrespected, disgusted and am generally angry. He apologized (kind of) helped me clean up the mess from vomiting and then just went out and mowed the yard as if nothing happened. He has accused me of overreacting and that it isn't a big deal. I know some couples go all the way with BJs and that is fine for them. It has always been a rule and clear understanding I would give him BJs if he exercised control. He completely violated that understanding and I don't know what to do.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment