Pages

Search blog and web

Attracted to a doctor at work, what to do

  • Thread Starter

I am a medical student on placement in a busy hospital.

Last time I was here - over a year ago - I helped and got some teaching from a junior doctor. Today I saw her working in the ward next door to mine (thought she might have moved since then so this was quite surprising). I remember her name but I doubt she remembers mine or anything else really.

She's extremely cute and I want to get to know her better but a busy ward is not the place to hit on someone. She's not even part of our team so I'm not sure how I'd go about finding an excuse to talk to her anyway. Seems a bit futile really.

What to do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment