Pages

Search blog and web

Should I just make a manual?

I am looking for suggestions to tell my husband my needs are not being met and get some feedback on what can I do to help him be happier, as I know he is not happy either and I still love him, however I am not one of those that stay in a relationship no matter what, he knows this but I get the feeling he is ok with it so he bandaids our marriage right before it falls apart, and then it's just rinse and repeat.

Would it be unrespectful to write him a manual of sorts? And hopefully he would do one for me? A while back I was so happy he started to show interest and asking important questions to work on us, I eagerly responded everything he asked, just to get nothing in return for things I could do for him, I was baffled but didn't push it.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment