Pages

Search blog and web

Move on or speak to her

  • Thread Starter

me and this girl I've been saying for a few months, we got sooo close, felt connections and generally felt I loved this girl, anyway we had ann argument 3 days ago which it was her fault, as she offended me by something she said and didn't care so we had an argument and blocked each other since then, anyway something like this has happened when it was MY fault and I apologized but this time I'm not, I have too much pride to message her when it was her fault; likewise she would be apologising.

But I miss her so much, and have cried because I miss her so much. Do I message her? or wait/move on? especially considering it was her who offended me

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment