Pages

Search blog and web

I dont know if my fiance will ever grow up...

Long story short is that I met my fiance at 15, we got together at 16. I'm 23 now and we are engaged to be married in October. I love him more than anything, but there are some things that get under my skin.. I dont know if its more him or his friends...

Here we are living together and I don't mind company, dont get me wrong, but it gets old when his friends are over every single weekend and they stay the night for up to 5 days at a time.. I dont mind them coming to visit but I want them to leave afterwards.. Is that wrong of me? He's 27 and his friends range from my age to his. He's a big gamer and they like to come over and play video games with him. One of his friends, his best friend since he was about 12 comes over all the time.. and I don't really get along with his best friend. I accept him and I love him but I just cant stand him being over all the time.. It seems like our house always have a guest here that comes over uninvited or that I tell me fiance I dont want them here but they show up anyway... I don't get to spend as much time with my fiance as I want to and it feels like we have no privacy or time to talk... What do I do?:(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment