Pages

Search blog and web

Please advise me!!

Members of this group I need your advise on what to do with my marriage.

My H and I have been married for the past 8 and half years with two kids age 6.5 and 1.5. Since our marriage we have a lot of up and downs with a frequesnt disargumment on manythings.

The main problem we have I belive is we didn't discuss on any issues even on good times as he is more of authoriterian and would like to give a rule than discussing and at the same time i am also a very strict on somthing that i didn't accept to do so this will usually lead us to be on dispute and at last we will not talk eachother for a long period until something happens that will lead us to talk like sickness or someother third party events. Recentlly i try to give up on many issues and will talk to him dispite his silence but that doesn't last long so we will go back to our silence. You can imagine how you leave together under one roof with somone you didn't talk and more you will slip together. Just before nine month one night in the middle of the night i wake up and ask him to forgive me and be like other families without disargument and we were ok for some time. Again it comes back and we are sitll on and of.

So please advice me on how to creat peace in my house/marriage. As a normal married cuple what we need to do as a principle i need the 101 even if it's late never been late than ever. I need the basic advise on how to mend my marriage before it's braken i can see we are on the verge of it if we didn't be able to mend it.

Hope to get you advice and will explain more if need be.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment