Pages

Search blog and web

Life is funny

So I'm in this little bar/grill not too far from my house. It's very popular with employees from companies located in an industrial complex nearby, especially on Thursdays and Fridays. I'm in a booth enjoying a nice grilled chicken sandwich, sweet potato fries and cole slaw when my ears perk up to a conversation in the booth directly behind me. The gist of their conversation is that the woman's husband recently discovered her affair with this coworker she was having lunch with. She lied to her husband, said it was over, that she wasn't seeing him anymore, that she didn't work with him anymore etc. She was joking around that he believed her that she wanted to work on the marriage, that she loved him, it was all a mistake. They were laughing about how gullible her husband was. The man commented that at least he was clever enough to figure it out. His wife was too stupid to even know he was cheating on her. Anyway after a while I was too sick to my stomach t o finish my lunch. I thought about confronting them but I didn't want to make a scene. Then I had an idea. A wonderful sneaky vicious idea. I paid my check. I took out my cell phone, stood up, walked over to their booth and pretended to take their picture as they were eating saying "your husband says hi." Then I quickly made my exit, hopped in my truck and drove away as the man came running outside.

I really should have just driven away and not looked back at that point but my curiosity got the better of me. I drove around the block and parked in a place where I was unlikely to be noticed but I could see the front door of the place. After a few minutes the couple came out with the woman crying and the man's arm around her shoulder. She was obviously distraught, the poor dear. Again, I couldn't help myself. I proceeded to drive right by them, I paused long enough to take out my phone and pretend to take another picture with his arm around her saying "got you again." I drove away as the man chased after my truck.

Was I cruel?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment