Pages

Search blog and web

Advice on dildo-G-Spot and Size

My wife and I have been married for 12 years, and together for 19th. Our sex life could be more frequent but we have busy life with 3 kids and I understand how women can't focus on only one thing, everything is mixed in. Regardless, no complaints. When we have sex it's pretty awesome and she's opened, which I love. I'm here for advice on dildos. We have talked about them for a few months, she would never go out and buy one, or she will not look at them online with me. It's like she's program that she should only be satisfied with me. I'd like to make some introduction so that she can have some fun with me or solo. However, when I bring the subject, all hears are there and I see that she's interested. Last night she gave me the go ahead. But, I've been looking online and the selection is huge and the price difference for some similar is just too confusing. So, that's why I am writing to you girls, if you could recommend dildos for us. So, there is curiosity toward the G-spot, then size, meaning something pleasurable, not painful…

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment