Pages

Search blog and web

Is a wingman good for meeting girls/dating?

  • Thread Starter

I've got a friend that knows quite a lot of girls & general people in general. He said he wants me to go out racing with him in a few weeks & meet some. He's pretty confident, I know as I work with him & he's good in conversation with people (including a girl colleague who I fancy). He seems to know how to act & say & gets a lot of attention from girls from when he races & just in general.

He's a decent guy & said that he'll try & make me feel more comfortable around them & help me drop into conversation with some of them (he has a girlfriend himself so I know he wouldn't try to pursue someone I was interested in). Is this a good idea, I mean I don't think I'm horrifically looking, at the start I'd be quite nervous though :o I guess I would grow in confidence if I'm hopefully not written off pretty much straight away. I'd also kinda hope he didn't get all the attention haha. Opinions please? :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment