Pages

Search blog and web

Found out about FB

So, H and I have been separated for a little over a year and trying to reconcile and have me move back home. During our time separated I found out he went on a few "dates" with a woman whom used to be a mutual friend. I have never respected this woman as I feel she is cheap and easy and not a good person to be around. I think he went out with her knowing it would hurt me.

I had an EA and he kicked me out so I truly think this was his way to get back at me. So now that we are working on things I told him FB has to go as I know he is chatting it up with women on there, totally innocent I'm sure :( So this girl in particular I asked him to unfriend her and not speak to her again. She has to be cut off completely.

I do not have a FB so i cannot see what is going on and he says he doesn't know his password as he just logs in on his phone (so reset it right?). He has agreed to get rid of FB but has yet to do so and it's been at least two weeks since requesting.

So we went to lunch last Friday and I asked to see his FB as I was curious about it. I refuse to get one as I feel it is a waste of time and too much drama that I do not wish to get involved in (and am now being drug into the drama). He used to feel the same way but guess had a change of heart while we were separated. He hands over his phone and i clicked over to the messages and I see that she contacted him the day earlier asking how he was, He replied with ok, just been working. Her response to him....well I bet you are still sexy! WTF???? He did not reply back....at least that I saw. When i got upset he grabbed his phone away with a wild look of panic in his eyes and refused to give it back.

Because I know this "woman" i text her and asked if she knew that the H and I were talking again to which she replied yes and she is not a homewrecker and blah blah blah. I then asked why she felt it was appropriate to tell my husband he is sexy knowing he is working on things with his wife. I assume she tells this to hundreds of men because that is the kind of "lady" she is. her response was "isn't it better it come from a mutual friend rather than some strange woman who has no respect for you?" Is she fricken kidding me??? How is that respectful?
What am I supposed to do? I can't stop thinking about it. Even though I was the one that had the EA I am trying to move forward with this man but if he is going to continue to be secretive and hide these women from me I cannot deal with it. How do I get him to delete FB completely and get that mess out of our lives. I feel once we are back n solid ground he can have it back and I won't care. Just right now it seems too sensitive to have it active.

Thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment