Pages

Search blog and web

Need some help...tough week!

So..long story short but dh and I have come a long way this year. He has really been putting in the effort after nearly a year of no sex due to, in brief, drinking too much and stress from his job. After separating last spring (married 18 yrs), we got back and our sex life really got back on track and I was so so very happy. So, now it's been just a 2 week dry spell and I feel like throwing in the towel. I don't understand that I'm so impatient after having a whole year wo sex that now only 2 weeks I'm like fvck this. I don't know why he isn't interested again. I tried the obvious...all dressed up and telling him I waiting for him upstairs cause I missed his hot body and then I tried the I'm just going to look so damn sexy when he gets home he won't be able to resist me a few times. He walked in and said damn...you look good...then proceeded to watch tv and go to bed. I'm feeling a bit lost as how to proceed. I want him to come to me...I don't w ant to be rejected, but he's not interested again and I'm really scared of going back to where we were before. I know I'm supposed to communicate with him about it but I just want him to want me...I don't want to have another discussion about the whole thing. That's not the right way I know but I'm just being honest. Please give me some advice...I'm not dealing well with this rejection and it's not even been that long.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment