Pages

Search blog and web

My wife doesn't care anymore

Dears,

I am facing a problem with my wife and I seek advice.
We've been together for 10 years. 3 yrs as bf/gf, 3 yrs engaged and 4 yrs married. We have a 2 yrs old child.

We didn't have ups and downs, our relationship was perfect for 11 years of course we had many fights but we never reached separation or even thought of it. We were very happy or so I think so.

We knew each other when she was 16 and I was 21. Now I am 31 and she is 26.

My wife started to change 6 months ago (our child was 1.5 yr - I think postpartum depression is not the case)
She started to treat me with some toughness (she is a very kind person) and over those last 6 months life was getting harder and harder. We had many talks and sometimes she seemed to return to the old person I know, but then everything collapsed again.

She says she is not happy with me, and there is nothing I can do about it. She says she forgives me for any mistake I've done in the past but she is not happy. She said she discovered that during the past 10 years she was not happy but she thought she was. Even our best memories she now says were not good, and that she was too young and naive.

Of course I did mistakes but I think all of my mistakes were a normal guy mistakes (being rude sometimes, pushing for sex sometimes, watching sports games..etc.). She thinks she was too young when we knew each other and she may have made a mistake by marrying me. I am sure she is not cheating on me so exclude this possibility. The real mystery to me is that she Ù‡doesn't want to talk about our relationship anymore. I've changed for her and become a better person but she thinks it is too late, I always try to discuss how we can work it out but she even refuses to discuss and all my words don't seem to have any effects (in the past she used to complain that my opinion always influence her).

I am sure what we shared together was real love, she always cried on my shoulder and I was her everything. I see only two possibilities:

1. This is just a temp. depression and should be fine after a while
2. She just changed suddenly, and we will no longer be in love again.

I am so depressed and I adore her. I need to know if anyone faced a similar situation before, as I am unable to believe that our love story has just ended.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment