Pages

Search blog and web

Living with somebody

So...I moved in with my girlfriend. Back in March she and I talked about my cats moving into her house because they would have so much more space than in my little city apartment. So after several weeks of thinking about it I moved them in. Then I pretty much just stayed. I didn't like being in my apartment any longer. I liked being around her and her kids.

I also started working a little on her house so that meant I was mostly at her place.

I've lived here about two weeks. But I think I made a mistake. She's showing signs of being codependent. When I get frustrated about something she tries to make me feel better and gets upset when it doesn't work. I noticed some of it before, but it is heightened now that I live here.

We just aren't really getting along very well and it is all about that type of issue. Sucks really. But I probably made a mistake moving in after 10 months. ugh. Thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment