Pages

Search blog and web

How to know if a friend likes me and ask her out?

  • Thread Starter

Hi,

i've known this girl for 8 months and become good friends. Just over a month ago i started liking her and we started talking more. Sometimes i think she's interested in me and we end up being so close that our bodies are rubbing against each other and yesterday she kept touching and rubbing my hand for ages because it was cold but at the same time she calls me bro all the time and i'm 99% sure that she might like this other guy.

I want to know if there are any good ways to tell if she's interested and how i can tell her i like her without ruining the cool friendship we have and making it awkward. (we're both quite shy and i've never asked out a girl before)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment