Pages

Search blog and web

My abusive ex is the father of another child.

I got some interesting and rather painful news from a stranger today.
She's the " other woman ". She and my ex slept together periodically. They were sleeping together in the early stages of our relationship, so it was before my ex was abusive to me.
Then, I guess she told him she was pregnant " with his child " he punched her in the face out of intense stress and fear, and come home to me. She ended their " relationship " then and there and they haven't had contact since apparently.

She has a daughter with my ex, or claims to, and she messaged me via Facebook because she felt that my ex should know that he's the father of a girl, and her plan was " to leave it up to him whether he wants to be involved or not ".
She told me the background story and apologized to call herself a mistress.
She knew my ex was with me, but she didn't care. She stalked my Facebook profile, found out I was pregnant, found out I gave birth to a son, etc, but that all came a year later.

In short: my ex slept with her in 2012, then I found out I was pregnant later in 2012, he became abusive to me, and began holding me hostage, etc. You can read about the abuse in my previous threads.

Obviously I did tell her that my ex is in jail for the abuse caused to me and our son. I told her that while I will just believe that my ex is really the father, she can't really prove that to anyone until my ex is out of jail which won't be until 5 years from now.
She's asking me for advice on how to deal with herself, because she did sleep around so she's not 100% sure that he's the father. She said the timing is right though.
I asked her why she's choosing to bring all this up now. Her daughter is already 4 years old (which makes NO sense so she miscalculated her daughter's age OR she doesn't have one) so I'm not sure why NOW she decides is the time to look into this.

Anyways, this is making me feel sick. My ex cheated, hit a pregnant woman and came home to me and I had no idea. Then, I get pregnant and he becomes horribly abusive.
I didn't know he cheated.

Now, I seriously need to get myself tested for STD's because apparently she's " been around ".
Freaking sick news.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment