Pages

Search blog and web

toys.. what toys?

Toys… if you ask my wife of 50 years if she likes toys, she'll just smile. She doesn't like change so no matter what new toy I bring home, she goes back to her electric back massager. Works wonders and gives orgasms for her in two ways. One, quickly and two "in bunches"

She doesn't like anything inside her but me so no dildos not even if they vibrator your teeth loose. While we continue to have PIV, she has admitted that without the vibrator during PIV, we probably would have much less PIV. YOU see, she' part of the group that seldom has orgasms from PIV.

"Bob" that's what I call it) is always plugged in and lays between our pillows in the bed. I'm too old to stand on my head reaching under the bed trying to find it and ruining the moment. So we spice up sex with a threesome and "Bob" is always ready with the turn of the switch. My wife doesn't like me to refer to him as being the third in our threesome.

What is really a turn on is watching her use it before we go to PIV. she seldom does it, I guess its part of her upbringing where girls don't play with themselves.

So the next time you're in Walgreen's and you see the little ole lady picking up a "back massager" be sure to wink at her as you go by. That may be my wife if we wear out "bob"

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment