Pages

Search blog and web

why take the chance

As some of you know I have been reading and posting due to a small EA affair I had with wife's friend who is crazy.

What I cannot get my head around is why people 'Invest" "trust" "believe" and really put the spouse on a pedestal.

This whole site is geared towards, marriage, cheating,separation, divorce etc... I am sure that most people understand that if 50% of marriage ends in divorce that you have a good chance that something is going to happen in your life.

While I'm not saying don't get married, but why let yourself get to a point where if the spouse cheats your so devastated...

If my wife came to me and said I want out, I have be seeing another and I want a divorce.... I would not like it, but it would not destroy me.... I'm sure I could bounce back in a couple months...

I mean hey **** happens.... she was married before me, I know she has had sex with other people... so have I.... I just cannot understand given the facts why people are not more prepared.

I hear these stories about how they felt their marriage was so great and perfect... but nothing is perfect in life... your kids, your jobs, your family... but yet you are delusional enough to think your marriage will be ?

You are going against biology.... it's a gamble ....hedge the bet no one is perfect....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment