Pages

Search blog and web

Confused

  • Thread Starter

Ok so there is this boy who is really confusing. Whenever I am in the same lesson as him, he is always coming over to talk to me to ask for help or something. Recently I have looked up and I managed to have eye contact with him where he is smiling. He is always telling people that I'm his girlfriend when I'm not. I don't know if it is because he is shy and he is just joking around with his friends so he doesn't embarrass himself. I stayed after school to do some homework and he was doing it too, we had a nice conversation because he wasn't with his friends. I don't know what to do next, do I ask him about it? I don't want to embarrass myself.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment