Pages

Search blog and web

My crush is leaving the country in two weeks. What now?

  • Thread Starter

I think I might be falling for my male roommate. We've been living in an apartment for about three months with two other roommates, a guy and a girl, but they both work full-time. Since I'm a student and he's working parttime with mostly night shifts, we spend a lot of time together. We frequently have super long conversations about everything; Future, past, hopes, dreams, fears, family, friends etc, except for our love lives. That is something we've not discussed and I'm not sure why. Okay, a little over a week ago we went to this festival together where we were supposed to meet some other friends. Before we left I thought that we were going as friends, but throughout the meeting it started to feel more like a date. We ended up not meeting the other friends, he was super nice and agreed with just about everything I said (which he normally never does), he was very touchy-feely and he hasn't been further away from me than maybe 1ft throughout the whole event (we we re there for about 7 hours or so). Other than that, he also paid for my food, opened every door for me (including the car door), drove me there and made sure that he lead me through the crowd.
Even though this seemed like a date to me, nothing much has changed since we got back home. Other than the occasional accidental hand brushing and standing a little closer than necessary while taking, he hasn't made any moves. However, I started to see him in a different light ever since and I just don't know what to do with this now.
So, I'm wondering whether he likes me or still thinks of me as a friend? Should I pursue my crush on him and make a move myself? Or just let it slide?
The thing is that he's 28, while I'm 20. We don't have the same nationality. Oh and he's going back to his home country in two weeks. Permanently. And on to of that we're currently still flatmates.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment