Pages

Search blog and web

omegle

  • Thread Starter

Hey guys, just needed some advice. I was chatting on omegle the other day, and got along well with the guy and we was going to swap contact details then his phone started to play and he couldn't see anything I was typing, and the things that he was typing was all jumbled. We did want to keep in contact with each other, then that went and happened. He did manage to tell me his first name, where he works (certain hospital) and job. after doing a (little) search online, I may have found out his last name, but I'm just wondering would it be weird if I sent a letter to him at the hospital or should I just leave it? if I should, can staff get letters at hospitals, or would he never get it? I would appreciate any advice/replies :$

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment