Some of you may have read my other posts.
This makes things really tough too. Shes got no energy and is pretty depressed. I can see why fibro causes so many marriage break-ups.
So there we have it, a wife whos natually a complete nightmare, me whos got mental health issues, and wifes whos worse because shes got fibro and issues. Great, eh?
Thing is I dont feel able to up and walk away. Especially when shes ill. It must be tough having fibro but I guess only sufferers know this.
This makes things really tough too. Shes got no energy and is pretty depressed. I can see why fibro causes so many marriage break-ups.
So there we have it, a wife whos natually a complete nightmare, me whos got mental health issues, and wifes whos worse because shes got fibro and issues. Great, eh?
Thing is I dont feel able to up and walk away. Especially when shes ill. It must be tough having fibro but I guess only sufferers know this.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment