Pages

Search blog and web

When we're together v.s when we're apart.

  • Thread Starter

Whenever me and the boyfriend are together, it is perfect. He cares about me, listens to me (mostly) and everything is fine.

However, when we are apart (5 days a week), we cannot communicate. Whenever I text him he gives me such blunt answers, he never seems bothered about what I have to say, and he never makes an effort to contact me. I am always the one to contact him.

All I want is a nice, "hey I'm bored / missing you can you call me please?"
Or just a basic conversation? He always says "but I don't know what to say" I always start the conversations, make plans, I feel like I'm doing everything!

Is this a guy thing? Am I being unreasonable or not?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment