I was curious to get a females explanation on the scenario where a woman's libido goes dormant for awhile.
I have spoken to several women including my wife who have explained a period in their life where they slowly lost libido and at some point didn't even waste time masturbating anymore. If their husband needed sex they might comply and have an orgasm in the interim, but for the most part they claim it was dormant.
Obviously I am not speaking to all women. However, as a high libido man, I don't know how mine could go dormant if I tried. And if it did drop that much, I would probably worry and masturbate purposefully.
I have spoken to several women including my wife who have explained a period in their life where they slowly lost libido and at some point didn't even waste time masturbating anymore. If their husband needed sex they might comply and have an orgasm in the interim, but for the most part they claim it was dormant.
Obviously I am not speaking to all women. However, as a high libido man, I don't know how mine could go dormant if I tried. And if it did drop that much, I would probably worry and masturbate purposefully.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment