Pages

Search blog and web

US soccer scholarship

  • Thread Starter

I am 15 years old, in a years time i would just be starting my GCSE's. I currently play football at Academy level for Colchester United, I am quite confident that I will be given a scholarship for Colchester. However, an ex-coach of mine has explained to me a couple of times about the amazing chance of a US soccer scholarship. He has been out to the US a few times to learn more about it, he has also taken a team out to the US to see what it is like, I wasn't part of that unfortunately. I am very keen on the prospect of this happening, I have researched a little on some things that i may need before even taking it into consideration. I am an ambitious person and I like the idea of the American scholarship.

Could someone give me some advice on what i'd need to do and think about? It is a few years away but this gives me time to decide on what i want to do.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment