Pages

Search blog and web

My dad has a new family...

  • Thread Starter

My parents have been divorced for a long time now, my dad currently lives in another country, I haven't seen him for 3/4years. He never comes here to visit, he doesn't call, he just emails once a month, if that.
He had a son a few years ago, and has been back to Europe to see his new wifes family, but never to come to the UK and see me.

I feel like I've been replaced, and that now he has a new family in a different country, he doesn't give a **** about me anymore.

He emails once a month, and that was just to send money because I was at University (first time he's ever given me anything since my parents got divorced about 10 years ago).

When I get a job, I'm hoping to save enough to fund my own way through University as well as using my loan and just buying 20p pasta for another 3 years, just so I don't have to speak to him anymore.

I'm a bit upset about everything and I feel like it's taken a big toll on my personal life, with trusting other people (men especially)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment