Pages

Search blog and web

I rejoined a dating site

  • Thread Starter

I joined POF 6 months ago, in that time I met two decent guys. One of which I ended up blocking and I still talk to the other one. We are at this awkward stage where I don't know where we stand. We've met up a couple times and gone as far as kissing. Right now I'm not too fussed about things going either way and I thought it would be good to date other people.

I've never dated multiple people at once before, so I rejoined POF. I feel bad for making a new profile for some reason mainly because of this guy I'm currently dating. I know he's still on there which I'm okay with, I just kinda feel like if he sees me on there he might give up and think I'm looking elsewhere anywhere (even though he's clearly using his account still). In a way I want to see how he reacts to me being back on there. I'm trying to keep my options open, I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket.

I'm dreading to think of all the creeps there are on there but it's just a case of sieving through and finding the decent ones. Do you think I should keep my profile or get rid? Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment