Pages

Search blog and web

How do you know when to end a relationship

  • Thread Starter

I have been with my boyfriend over a year and recently we have had quite a few problems.

I am wondering what to do. On one hand I do love him and I feel comfortable with him. I feel a connection with him I haven't really felt before with anyone else. It feels right when I am with him. It feels wrong to imagine not being with him and find someone else.

On the other hand we have issues around trust on both sides and a few other issues that I don't see a solution for. Another bad thing is that I have told my friends and family about some of our problems and they think I am better off without him which sways me towards break up as they could be right and I feel stupid moaning about someone and hearing that and sticking by them anyway.

I am not really sure what to do. How do you know whether its best to end something or work on it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment