Anon because I'm a tad scared of offending people. So to be fair, I'm quite a reserved person. I don't want to lose it until I'm in a relationship for a while. I've never been in one before (I'm 18). Anyway while I have friends who aren't/weren't that bothered most of them at least wanted to be in stable relationships when they did. I've always kind of thought women are generally like this; not as reserved as me but that they'd rather lose it while in a relationship than a random hook up (whether it's with someone they know or not) whereas guys while not not caring, just don't see it as a big thing and wouldn't mind it just being a one off. I was just curious to see if this actually was the case. Is it?
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment