Basically, about a week ago, I finally bucked up the courage to ask my crush. I have had a major crush on this girl for a whole year: she was perfect in mind (sounds pathetic, i know). Basically, after a 2 months of talking to her on FB, i finally asked her out (i am a shy person irl, i never bucked up the courage to talk to her face to face... Hence, the rejection) - I don't have a lot of confidence when it comes to girls really... I never have and never will. Anyway, lets get to the main point. I made this thread to get advice. Since the ordeal, i have been upset about it and beating myself up over it. Can someone give me some advice on how to deal with my emotions please?
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment