My be left me at at start of uni after 18 months together . We had saud we would always fight to stay together. He got back in touch as he was missing me but he didn't seem to be able to make up his mind about me . My friends said I was doing the right thing when a guy on my course wanted to meet for drinks. My ex was distraught . Anyway I only saw this guy a couple of times he just made me realise how much I loved my ex. My ex has now agreed to meet up with me to talk but says he wont take me back right now because I chose another guy instead if him ! But he never promised me anything ! Is it too late now or is it positive he will meet me ? Wish I didn't but I still really love him
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment