Yes I'm that bored
Since popping my cherry I've had a few mix of women in terms of their skill in the bedroom. However while they varied in terms of experience the vast majority really put the effort resulting in a good time. Having said that in my previous experiences had taught me it's not particularly hard for a woman to be "good" in bed. May just me being a bit easy and not every single woman can be "amazing" in the bedroom, but generally speaking I believed they really had to try to be bad (in the same manner women will complain about mens bedroom skills).
However the last two girls I slept with quite literally turned my head upside down in what I thought, as in previously I thought it was impossible for women to be bad at sex.
-The first, while putting the effort in, would not stop tossing and turning, rolling her eyes back and moaning at the top of her lungs. I literally thought she was about to turn into the girl from the Exorcist. She's since been nicknamed Magikarp due to her flailing by my housemates since then!
- The second while "talking the talk", literally just lied there with 0% movements, if she hadn't been chewing my neck off I would of thought she was asleep. And when I say she didn't move an inch, "any" movement had to be done by me which made having sex itself incredibly difficult. Afterwards she then ask's "did you enjoy that" while grinning at me like she's god's gift, completely oblivious it was literally the most difficult sex I'd ever had, including my very first time!!
I'm sure us guys can be especially useless at times, but was anyone else ignorant to the fact women could be "that bad"? Or am I the only one who has had such horrific experiences.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment