Its like I really need/want a girlfriend, I always want someone to be there and consider her something special. Like someone to have a close heart to heart talk with. I dont know why im feeling like this. Ive had dreams of a german shepherd dog and receiving oral sex from someone which signifies me wanting companionship. I also keep thinking about getting a girlfriend or finding someone. Im also think how good it would be to find someone decent.
I also keep listening to love songs thinking how love is the best feeling ever.
Why do I feel like this I dont understand ? Btw my friends are saying my confidence has grown with girls as Im speaking to a lot now and some of whom were my crushes :$
Do you consider your partner special ?
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment