We've been married for 30+ years. My wife has a very strong personality and I feel subservient. We both know this. She bought me a wall plaque a few months ago: "I only do what the voices in my wife's head tell me to do". It's spot on. I almost don't want to talk to her about anything as she'll find something wrong. I feel ground down. She is overwhelmingly critical of me and everyone else. Even her Mother (now: RIP) said "How do you put up with her...?"
We've been celibate for 20+ years. There are no children.
I've started an affair with a divorced lady and 1) the sex is mutually brilliant, 2) we get on like a house on fire, 3) it's just so nice to be with someone who I get along with! Because of the 20 year celibacy, I don't even feel guilty.
I - sort of - know my wife and I can't go on. I just don't know how to start the separation process.
Any assistance or help would be appreciated.
We've been celibate for 20+ years. There are no children.
I've started an affair with a divorced lady and 1) the sex is mutually brilliant, 2) we get on like a house on fire, 3) it's just so nice to be with someone who I get along with! Because of the 20 year celibacy, I don't even feel guilty.
I - sort of - know my wife and I can't go on. I just don't know how to start the separation process.
Any assistance or help would be appreciated.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment