Pages

Search blog and web

How can I put my pride aside and start a conversation

  • Thread Starter

hey guys, I really need some advice.There was a guy who I used to talk to everyday and he told me that he had fallen for me but I told him that I didn't fall for him. he always used to compliment and say how lucky he is to have my attention and I don't know but for some reason I was cold to him. i think I was acting hard to get. we last spoke 2 weeks ago and he didn't reply to my message. I really miss him and want to talk to him but I have too much pride and can't get myself to message him. I feel bad because I have never initiated the conversation before. what shall I do? my heart feels like its been torn apart and I feel so depressed every morning and night when I check my phone and there's no message from him.

shall I start the conversation and just ask him how he's doing or shall I just wait until he replies (if ever) to my old message??? please give me some good advice, my life is so empty without him.

p.s - It's a long distance relationship

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment