Me and my boyfriend broke up two weeks today, we were together for 5 months and we had multiple arguments and it ended up in a rough break up. We were shouting at eachother.. Yet after a while we both got upset infront of eachother, realised we were going to miss eachother, then we kissed.. He tried to pull me onto him, but I said no as I wasn't his anymore and I could see that hurt him due to the realisation... We left it that he would text me when he wanted me as a friend.. Yet I saw him the other day on the bus and he just looked past me like I was a stranger... It hurt. I'd put him before everyone, pushed everyone away for 5 months and all he can do is look away from me like I'm a stranger?
I know he's treated me badly, but I still want him as a friend.. I miss having him to talk to.. Can I text him? I want to, but feel like I shouldn't.. I just feel like I need to hear it from him that he doesn't want me as at least a friend in his life..
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment