It's now 6 month since DDay. Lots of ups and downs. He is trying very hard most of the time and most of the time things are good between us.
It was going really well for a period but it's like I am back to square one. I get upset about little things. I take everything literally. If he is quite I wonder if he is thinking about her.
I suddenly has this need to know if he spoke to her on special days, Valentines day, our anniversary etc. I checked up and it was just so painful again.
Several times while he was seeing her he would "jokingly" asked my daughter if she would like to have another brother or sister. I said I can't have kids, he said if he would get a girlfriend with kids would my daughter accept them. I later found out she has two kids. Then Sunday he made a comment about a sister for my daughter. I freaked out, told him he said that when he was seeing her, stopped just short of accusing him of seeing her or someone.
There is absolutely no red flags regarding his behaviour lately. But I am so depressed, so angry, so everything, it's like I have lost the progress we made. Emotionally I feel drained. How could we have made so much progress just for me to suddenly fall apart again. Is this how it's suppose to be? If I carry on like this I will drive him away, I am driving myself crazy.
It was going really well for a period but it's like I am back to square one. I get upset about little things. I take everything literally. If he is quite I wonder if he is thinking about her.
I suddenly has this need to know if he spoke to her on special days, Valentines day, our anniversary etc. I checked up and it was just so painful again.
Several times while he was seeing her he would "jokingly" asked my daughter if she would like to have another brother or sister. I said I can't have kids, he said if he would get a girlfriend with kids would my daughter accept them. I later found out she has two kids. Then Sunday he made a comment about a sister for my daughter. I freaked out, told him he said that when he was seeing her, stopped just short of accusing him of seeing her or someone.
There is absolutely no red flags regarding his behaviour lately. But I am so depressed, so angry, so everything, it's like I have lost the progress we made. Emotionally I feel drained. How could we have made so much progress just for me to suddenly fall apart again. Is this how it's suppose to be? If I carry on like this I will drive him away, I am driving myself crazy.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment