Pages

Search blog and web

Winning back an ex...

  • Thread Starter

ANON PLZ because I hate showing feelings. :cool:

So my SO broke up with me a while back very much against my will. They said they liked me, maybe even loved me, but things were getting too serious and there was too much stress going on outside the relationship. This all came out of the blue as everything seemed fine other than the outside stress.

Over the final month I'd been a bit miserable because of other stuff, so hadn't been the person my SO fell for originally and I guess it compounded with all the other problems they had at the time to make one big **** sandwich.

It was the first real relationship both of us had ever been in (we joined the dating game late) so I understand it was unlikely to work out, but I have learnt a lot of lessons from it post-breakup. Everything that was making me feel down has been sorted out - I basically neglected myself during the relationship - and I think they will be fine too soon, but I feel like the only thing missing from my otherwise excellent life is the old partner in crime. I feel like things could really work out if they were totally honest with the reasons for breaking up but I have no idea how I go about convincing them that I'm in a good place and more mature than before.

Any experiences/advice on whether this could be possible and the kind of attitude I have to take on? Should I be distant and almost play the jealousy card or should I be open and lay my feelings out (obvious risk of sounding desperate and like I've learnt nothing). Should I just give up and try to move on?

Thanks for any tips team!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment