Pages

Search blog and web

Why is it that they want to hurt you?

What makes a separated spouse want to intentionally hurt you?
I don't understand why a spouse who not too long ago could love you so much and be "in love with you" wants to do what they can to hurt you.

For example, my wife moved out on the 22nd, the day she moved out she started sending me freak out texts saying "I cant live without you. I made a mistake. I want to go to marriage counseling" to a week later completely deleting all my pix off of social media! Changing her martial status! I didn't say anything to her, she has hurt me enough the past few weeks, theres no way in he!! that I will let her know how it hurts me.

I don't get it. She left me.

I'm sure I can't be the only one whose spouse is intentionally trying to hurt them.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment