When my marriage came apart, I came here. I re-grouped, and moved on. Stronger. Thanks.
I'm now approaching the 1 year "anniversary" of meeting the newest person in my life, and from both our accounts... we're "The One" for each other. Each of us believes this. I do, really; and I do believe she means it when she says it too. She's very expressive and outgoing. We have no problem talking about or telling each other whats oin our minds.
But.
You knew it. There is a "but".
In nearly a year, we've never had an argument. We've disagreed, but not much really. Usually stuff that can get sorted out PDQ.
For her, I think she's in love 110%, as much as one can be. As am I. However it appears to manifest itself in waves, and sometimes I wonder whether I exist or not. Now, that's probably me..and I'm the one who probably has the problem. IF I was to poll her I bet she'd never know how "hurt" I've felt over these months, when those occasions do come up.
We both have kids, we both have homes - houses. We don't always have our kids at the same time, but sometimes we do. When we dont have them, the one without stays at the home of the one with, if that makes sense. It took us a lot to get here, but that's were we are now, and the kids are cool with it too.
The big "issue" - which is I guess mine, is what happens when we each have our kids and we aren't together. This is when I get the "blown off" feeling. I can't understand why someone who can profess unending, undying, unmatched (you get the idea) love, can virtually go AWOL from me on those days. I mean... I still wake up at the same time, so does she. In light of the fact we're not physically together, how hard is it to just send a quick msg "good morning" or something like that?
The other day - this weekend, late afternoon after some mindless, generic txt message I get a message "This play is soooooo funny". I had no idea what was being refererred to so my response was "Hmmmm....Play? Funny? I'm sorry I don't know what you're referring to. This is the first time you've mentioned this..."
(It turns out this was something of an all ages show, and she later recommended I take my kids to see it tomorrow, since the performace was now over). What bugs me about this is...well 2 things...
1/ It seems to me that she often refers to something - say this event - in a vague way... "this play....etc" as if stating without details is going to make me ask questions about it. Which of course I am curious, but the curiosity after 11 1/2 months has worn off... I dont know if that sounded right or not.
2/ If we would have "liked it and should go tomorrow", why couldn't we have done this thing together? When I asked this she said her parents invited them. So, - I thought later that evening - why couldn't she have said - lemme call BF to see if they wanted to come too. It was after all a public performance.
Maybe I'll start with that and read the comments about that, and fill in the rest of the story as needed...see where this goes... Because there is much, much more to the story (and one of you knows a lot of it already)...
C_C
I'm now approaching the 1 year "anniversary" of meeting the newest person in my life, and from both our accounts... we're "The One" for each other. Each of us believes this. I do, really; and I do believe she means it when she says it too. She's very expressive and outgoing. We have no problem talking about or telling each other whats oin our minds.
But.
You knew it. There is a "but".
In nearly a year, we've never had an argument. We've disagreed, but not much really. Usually stuff that can get sorted out PDQ.
For her, I think she's in love 110%, as much as one can be. As am I. However it appears to manifest itself in waves, and sometimes I wonder whether I exist or not. Now, that's probably me..and I'm the one who probably has the problem. IF I was to poll her I bet she'd never know how "hurt" I've felt over these months, when those occasions do come up.
We both have kids, we both have homes - houses. We don't always have our kids at the same time, but sometimes we do. When we dont have them, the one without stays at the home of the one with, if that makes sense. It took us a lot to get here, but that's were we are now, and the kids are cool with it too.
The big "issue" - which is I guess mine, is what happens when we each have our kids and we aren't together. This is when I get the "blown off" feeling. I can't understand why someone who can profess unending, undying, unmatched (you get the idea) love, can virtually go AWOL from me on those days. I mean... I still wake up at the same time, so does she. In light of the fact we're not physically together, how hard is it to just send a quick msg "good morning" or something like that?
The other day - this weekend, late afternoon after some mindless, generic txt message I get a message "This play is soooooo funny". I had no idea what was being refererred to so my response was "Hmmmm....Play? Funny? I'm sorry I don't know what you're referring to. This is the first time you've mentioned this..."
(It turns out this was something of an all ages show, and she later recommended I take my kids to see it tomorrow, since the performace was now over). What bugs me about this is...well 2 things...
1/ It seems to me that she often refers to something - say this event - in a vague way... "this play....etc" as if stating without details is going to make me ask questions about it. Which of course I am curious, but the curiosity after 11 1/2 months has worn off... I dont know if that sounded right or not.
2/ If we would have "liked it and should go tomorrow", why couldn't we have done this thing together? When I asked this she said her parents invited them. So, - I thought later that evening - why couldn't she have said - lemme call BF to see if they wanted to come too. It was after all a public performance.
Maybe I'll start with that and read the comments about that, and fill in the rest of the story as needed...see where this goes... Because there is much, much more to the story (and one of you knows a lot of it already)...
C_C
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment