I met this girl on the train and she's gorgeous. She'd just started at the same uni as me and sometimes gets the same train as me on certain days. She smiled at me for a few weeks which I dismissed at first but I finally asked for her number which she gladly gave. We texted back and forth and she said that she was going to introduce herself to me before I did but was too scared. I asked her if she wanted to go out sometime and she said yes. Recently she texted me that she's just had a bad breakup and I replied and she hasn't replied for a while now, what's the deal (why would she want to introduce herself to me if she is bothered about her breakup?) and is there any point in pursuing this? Sorry for the super long description.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment