So spinning from another thread...I think we often go into relationship expecting that our mate will not only be monogamous physically but will also stop feeling attraction to other people, which, from a biological standpoint, is just impossible. We end up hiding or lying about our attractions to other people rather than talking openly about it, which can lead to other problems. What's the best way to deal with this? From my perspective, I don't want my SO to spontaneously come home and tell me how hot a girl at work is or comment on how gorgeous actresses are. But if he finds a girl at work attractive and thinks it might be a problem for our relationship, I want to know. If the attraction to the other woman gets him horny and he brings that horniness home to me, I think that's not necessarily a bad thing.
Put the internet to work for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment